- St. Elizabeth House
- The Friendship Center
at St. Elizabeth House
- Residence at St. Mary Home
- Supportive Housing Services
- Diversion Center Stories of Mercy
Programs and Services
Mercy provides many services for individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. Our programs provide hope and a chance for a new life.
- Serving over 4,835 people last year, we offer programs and services at six program sites serving Hartford and Middlesex Counties.
- We provide intensive case management to help individuals address the reasons that have caused them to be homeless. We
work with them to set goals by developing a "curriculum for life" which will provide them with the skills and confidence
they need to live independently.
- Our community partnerships allow us to enhance the services we provide. We are grateful for ongoing partnerships with: CHR, Salvation Army, University of St. Joseph, University of Hartford and InterCommunity.